How To Transfer Contact From Windows To Android
While making the switch from a Windows PC to an Android phone may seem like a huge undertaking at first, it’s really rather simple with the appropriate software and procedure. Follow these steps, and your essential contacts will be transferred without a hitch from your Windows device to your new Android phone.
The very first thing you need to do is export your contacts from your Windows device. To save your contacts in a usable format, follow the steps below.
Exporting Contacts from Windows:
Choose which contacts you want to copy.
– Select “Export” from the menu.
– Pick where you’d want the exported file saved.
1. Exporting Contacts from Windows Contacts App:
To change settings, click “File” then “Options.”
– In the “Advanced” tab, choose “Export.”
– Select “Export to a file” and proceed by clicking “Next.”
– To export your contacts, go to “Comma Separated Values” and then follow the on-screen instructions.
2. Exporting Contacts from Microsoft Outlook:
The next step is to transfer the contacts you exported from your Windows device onto your Android phone. How? Read on!
To begin importing contacts from your Google Account, follow these steps on your Android device: 1. Navigate to “Settings.”
– Select “Accounts” or “Users & accounts” and then “Accounts.”
– Select “Add Account” and then “Google.”
– You can either use your existing Google account or sign up for a new one.
– Contact syncing may be activated after logging in.
– Once the sync is complete, you’ll have access to all of your Windows contacts on your Android device.
Importing Contacts to Android:
– Look for “contact transfer” or “contact sharing” on the Google Play store.
– Pick a trusted software that lets you import your contacts with ease.
– On use, download the app on your Android device and use it.
– Import the exported file by following the app’s instructions.
Verifying and Organizing Contacts:
After importing your contacts to your Android phone, it’s important to double-check that the transfer was successful and arrange them in a way that makes sense to you.
1. Verify Imported Contacts:
– First, check your imported contacts by using the Android phone’s Contacts or People app.
– Verify that all of the people you added from your Windows device are indeed there.
– Make sure your contact information is correct and comprehensive.
2. Organizing Contacts:
– To better manage your contacts, make use of your Android device’s in-built tools.
– To better organize your contacts, try using labels, groups, or tags.
– If possible, combine similar connections into one.
– Put a face with a name by adding profile images to your contacts.
The conclusion is that it is not hard to move your contacts from Windows to Android. The contacts on your old phone may be easily transferred to your new Android device by following the instructions in this article. Take advantage of having your whole contact list at your disposal.